Saturday, January 6, 2018

Adopting A Cat

Meeting point with cat seller at Bedok area,We had our dinner before meeting at his place.The idea of adopting a cat turns nightmare to us when we have difficulties to handle the cat well.It turned out to be my greatest regret at the end of the day.


This is how the story begin,browse through a cat posting looking for owners in Gumtree website,responded to a post by a cat seller name Bryan.We related through Watsapp...he shared with me photo and video of this blue point persian cat.He looks lovable and active.He is sold for $450 and I agreed to the deal.We make our first stop to the pet store and get his cat stuff like cat litter tray,litter sand,a pet carrier and some cat food.I spent almost $100 for the stuffs.Taxi fare $50.I wasted so much money for this cat.For the first night he is hiding himself behind the rattan armchair and refused to go out.The 2nd day me and my mum have to isolate him at the service yard as he's afraid to pee and search for his litter box.The house have a strong smell from his urine and stools.Oh what a mess I've created.