Saturday, January 6, 2018

Winter 2nd Day



This is the 2nd day of Winter staying in our Keat Hong Colours humble nest.Looked at his grumpy look and anger mode...by looking at him really makes me lost my appetite.I hard a hard time on the 2nd night with my husband where he escaped from the service yard as the door was opened and there he is hiding at his favourite spot behind the rattan armchair.I tried to carry him but he bite on my hand angrily...we were fearful so the easy way out from this situation is to lure him out to his carrier box and we transfer him at the service yard.I regretted so much for making a decision which I will have to be responsible for my life.

I managed to relate back to the cat owner and pleaded him to take his cat back.I will not asked for any refund as I knew that he is in need of money and is looking after a cancer patient.Although it's a great lost for me but I take it as a charity in the name of my arwah bapak.Or else trouble will befall me if I have no choice and dumped the cat elsewhere.It's a mistake made and I realised that I have made a hasty decision.Thankfully Bryan took the cat back on the 3rd day and I felt so much relieved over this.Alhamdulilah.No more cats,pets or any adopt child for me as the commitment is for the rest of my lives.Never never again....